October 4, 2008

It's too early to be up...

My alarm went off at 5:45 this morning.....Saturday

I had to be logged into work by 6:00 am. I suppose I should be thankful that I did not need to be physically in my office by 6:00 am since it is an hour ride and it would have caused my alarm to have to go off around 4:45.

I am hoping to be done working by 9:00 am and be able to catch a mid day nap while T is at work. Then I need to pack for our trip tomorrow, clean out the car (I have some of T's xmas gifts in the trunk) and then relax.

I am heading back for my 2nd cup of Joe now....thank god for Starbucks Sumatra blend.....Talk to you all in a week or so!

1 comment:

Chele76 said...

hope it goes smoothly and you can log off nice and early :)