October 17, 2008

Almost time....

Friday! It's finally here! My day is almost over. I'll send a few more emails here at work and take off.

Going to stop on my way home for a pedicure and eyebrow wax. It's been a while since I had a pedi, maybe around 3 months and I am going to a wedding tomorrow wearing my super cute peep toe heels and need my piggies to look fabulous! Normally I would paint them myself, but I can not reach them!

Tonight T is going cat fishing so I am a single woman...what a great way to pamper myself right?

Tomorrow am I am going for my previously scheduled hair appt, so I'll have fresh highlights and a nice fresh cut for the wedding. My friend Elaine is getting married at 1:00, I don;t think we will make it to the ceremony, but will be at the reception which begins at 6:00pm.

Sunday I am heading to an apple festival and a pampered chef party (I need more PC like I need a hole in head!).

I am hoping to get around to posting about Day 3 of our Niagara trip. I have so many more pics to share with you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun busy weekend! I love PC...I can never turn down a PC party LOL

Morgan Owens said...

you do the pampered chef thinggy to? isn't it awesome?!? And the food..mmm. :)