October 12, 2008

Isn't there something I can take?

Ugh...my throat hurts SO bad. The past 2 mornings I have woken (is that a word?) up with the worst sore throat. I am sure it is post nasal drip since it clears up after a few hours of being up and having a shower and coffee, but I am taking my allergy meds at night before I go to sleep, why isn't it preventing this from happening?

Just last week I made the comment several times (and clearly jinxed myself) how this is the longest I have gone in my entire life with no ear or sinus infections (haven't been sick since I got ku'ed). I suffer from chronic ear infections, I usually get them at least once every 3-4 months. Well based on how I feel today...one is in the brewing.

I go to the OB tomorrow, plan on asking if she'll be giving me my flu shot (since my employer won't because I am pregnant) and will ask her to refill my cipro otic HC ear drops (as long as they are safe for baby) so I don't have to waste time (and money!) at the ear nose and throat guy.

No comments: