October 31, 2008

Good Morning Sunshine.....

Another Fabulous start to my day........Thankfully I am working from home today...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, ewwwww...I hope you have a good day at home!

Chele76 said...

I'm actually a little dissapointed in the article. I think it is needlessly arising feear... that or I am naieve beyond all measures of naietivity... but P&C is the backboan of the company and is still profitable. It's the life company and annuitities that are in trouble. As is the entire life / annuity market. If anything I think Simsbury should be worried... not P&C... naieve? ;)

The Captain's Wife said...

Chele...you may be a bit naieve....or maybe just more of a half full glass kinda girl...I guess the next couple of weeks will show us what we are in storre for.

Chele76 said...

on a side note.. I am SO glad I reballanced by 401k about a year ago. Yes, I've lost money, but not nearly as much if I had a larger portion invested in company stocks.