This winter seriously sucks ass, for real, it does. I shouldn't say that. I am enjoying the snow, K brings a new joy to it for me. But I am going a bit batty stuck here in the house. I was working from home 3 out of 4 work days this week (we had Monday off). It was either snowing, sleeting, or black ice so I had to stay home. By the time Thursday rolled around I was like a kid on the 1st day of school. Up at the crack of dawn, showered and out the door, actually *shudder* excited to drive my long ass drive into the office and sit in my cubicle. F*ing sad right there.....
The topper is we are expected to get 2 or 3 more storms next week too. They actually said the one on Tues/Wed has the potential to be bigger than last weeks blizzard (see here for that one). OMFGIMIGHTBURYMYSELFINTHESNOWUNTILSPRING!!!!!!!!
T and I took K and our friend's Daughter L (17mos) to the Aquarium today. It was both of their first time there. I don't believe we stood still for at least 2 hours. Always chasing after a child and trying to keep track of the strollers. This is what it is like to try and capture a photo of an almost (17days!) 2 year old in front of a fish tank!
The very last thing we did was go to the Sea Lion show. Both girls loved it, and sat (fairly) still for the whole thing. As you can see from this photo, T was feeling a bit over whelmed with 2 kiddos.....
3 comments:
HA! loved the freaked out daddy pic :)
His face is freaking classic! I so know what you mean about being snowed in and going crazy. I start making up jobs that I could be excited to drive to!!! That's when I miss working (oh yeah, and on payday too)!
I'm sure the girls had such a great time, and hey, you got some extra exercise, right?
Don't feel bad about not blogging every single day, I can't do it either. I can go on long stretches, and then life happens.
Post a Comment