January 13, 2011

Day 13.....Thought ramble

Wow what a storm we had! I am on day 2 of WFH (aka Work From Home - when you work for the man you MUST have acronyms for EVERYTHING). The main roads are fine, but I take 60% back roads to the office, so I made the executive decision to remain home. In total I believe we got very close to 30 inches of snow. It is so pretty to see...

Little K seems to be picking up her consonants much more lately. However I am noticing a slight lisp (new). As an example when she says "Ice", it used to be very crisp and now she says "Ithe". Last night I made her a Hot Dog, Tater Tots and Green beans and as I was putting food on her High Chair tray she said, very clearly, "Tater Tot". Both T and I cheered for her....who would have thunk we would cheer about Tater Tots? Just today she also said Book and NiNight, very clear.

Have you heard the news? Chances are pretty high that your Zodiac sign changed! Not me though, I am who I am! I am one of the few people I know who is not "impacted". Seems silly to me to change something like this, but whatever. But can you imagine all the people that have Tattoos on their bodies that reference their sign and now they are not that sign! Yikes!

I spent my entire night tonight re-arranging K's room. I moved furniture around and created a play corner for her. We bought this and some of these. They will stay organized for about 7.5 minutes once she sees it! I also got one of these for our play room (which never gets used). Organizing gets me giddy!! I'll take some pics and post tomorrow.

4 comments:

Elana Kahn said...

Don't worry, your Zodiac sign hasn't changed. Read this: http://www.dailyhoroscope.com/horoscope-headlines/scientists-say-astrology-horoscope-zodiac-signs-wrong :-)

Carrie Ann said...

Hey - I better read your link about the zodiac! I love being a Libra! Thanks so much for your award and thanks so much for your comments on my blog. That was so sweet of you! Been busy at Ricky's school dealing with the peanut mess....I miss blogging though. Hope you are having a great new year thus far!! ;)

Carrie27 said...

I totally have both of those organizers (in different colors). We keep all of ours in the toy room and the kids know where to find everything.

I'm so jealous of all of that snow.

Danifred said...

We use those cube organizers too and I just love them! It doesn't make the girls clean up after themselves any better, but at least everything has a home.