January 19, 2011

Day 18...stir crazy

I am getting a bit stir crazy. While I have enjoyed the snow days this winter, the getting to work from home, the getting to play with the snow blower, the getting extra time at home with the girl.....I am completely stir crazy!

I have been in the house for days upon days. I left once or twice over the weekend to run to the store but otherwise I have been enclosed in this house with lack of Sun.

My body is in need of Vitamin D. Not the kind you drink or eat, the kind you soak in through your skin.

K is getting stir crazy too. To the point that she has reached the "I'm so bored I am going to begin destroying things" phase.

I think I am working home again this am. Because you see, we had sleet and freezing rain yesterday and this morning, and well..the roads are like a NHL rink. Hmmm I do need a new car though....Nah, not worth it. As of now I am planning on going in late, but if I change my mind I think I will take a couple of hours personal time and take K to the Library program today.....we both need it terribly.

3 comments:

Chele76 said...

OMG I am right there with you on that. All of these storms have been on my office days. I think I am going a bit batty here too.

Danifred said...

A little snow is nice, but you guys are in lock down with the ice. I"m so sorry! I hope you get a break and a little sunshine soon :)

Rebecca said...

It drives me nuts to be in the house that much!!! Last winter, when we got like 40 inches of snow in 2 weeks, I dragged the Crazies out to the library just for some human contact. I'm pretty sure everyone thought I was crazy, but I didn't care one bit.

Hang in there!!!