January 17, 2011

Day 17....

When K was an infant I made her a photo book for every single month. Yes, that is right, one album each month for 12 months, plus an album of my pregnancy. I am sick like that! They are some of my most treasured items. I hope she will treasure them when she is older.

For her 2nd year I chose to make her just one album. Just photos, with key milestones highlighted in the end. I finished it today. You are welcome to view it here.....

I think I will do the same for next year as well. How do you document your childs past? Are you using the traditional baby books? Old fashioned printed photos?

3 comments:

Carrie27 said...

I absolutely positively suck. There are a million and one plus things I want to do, try to do, but just can't keep up with it all.

I take waaaay too many pictures of the kids, and every few months print them out. I'm working on getting some bigger photo albums to hold them all. I made a photobook when we went to Disney and would like to sit down and make one from when Cody came home from Iraq. Baby books - I have them, but I haven't updated them in well over a year.

Danifred said...

I love this.
I used to scrapbook all the time, but I just don't have the time anymore.
These days I rely on my blog and a gazillion files of pictures as documentation.

Anonymous said...

I stole your idea with K's albums for the first year! Sadly, I'm way behind. And only have done Hunter's first 6 or 7 months. LOL