January 9, 2011

Day 9 .....follow your senses

Rebecca at Unexplained X2 does Sunday Senses each Sunday. Since I am sick and my mind is fairly fried, I am going to follow her lead this week. Feel free to join in.....

Touch - Hot laptop on my lap. Dry hands typing on the keys
Smell - I can't smell a darn thing....this head thing is kicking my butt
See - The sun gleaming off the freshly fallen snow in my back yard and shining through my family room windows
Hear - Little K occasionally coughing in her sleep over the monitor.
Taste - Warm Honey, mixed in with freshly boiled water.....nothing better when you don't feel well.

4 comments:

Danifred said...

I love, love, love honey with my tea. Feel better soon Mama!

Rebecca said...

Hope you feel better...I have a head thing too and it sucks!!!

kate said...

sorry you're feeling sicky! hope the baby stays healthy thsi time!

& just for fun:
touch: hard kithen chair under my butt. (i hate these chairs!)
smell: freshly cut melon the boys are having as "desert" with lunch
taste: a cold glass of milk
sight: 2 grubby little faces, all the more adorable for their grubbiness
sound: emmie sighing in her sleep, heard over the monitor static

Unknown said...

aww sorry you're feeling yuck...

But on a different note, your blog is one of my faves to read... so I am passing this "award" along to you :)
http://ryanashleymaeve.blogspot.com/2011/01/oh-sweet-monday.html