1st and foremost, check out my post date and time!
That's right baby! 1/11/11 11:11....make wish!!

In order to accept this award I must:
A - Thank the person who awarded to us. Thanks so much Ashley! I have been blogging 3+ years and NEVER been awarded an award by a fellow blogger. Such an honor!
B- Share seven things about myself .
- If I did not go to the hair dresser every 6 weeks faithfully I would have a FULL HEAD of gray hair. I pretty much went all gray by the time I was 25. I am SO thankful for highlights and low lights...and a great hairdresser!
- I have 6 tattoos. Technically I have 2, but I have 5 daisies around my belly button so I count them each individually and then I have a Gnome on my right ankle/lower leg.
- I floss my teeth in the car. Weird? When you have a long commute, you find ways to fill the time...
- I bite my fingernails and crack my knuckles. Two habits that are horrid and I would love to break. Any suggestions?
- When I eat chips, like a lunch sized bag of doritos, I have to dump them out onto a napkin and eat all the broken chips first, then I eat the whole chips in order of least visible flavoring to most (OCD??)
- I secretly watch Jerseylicious in bed at night and when T comes up to kiss me good night I change it to something "more mature".
- I am addicted to chap stick. Seriously, I have a stick in every pocket of every coat or vest, plus in my car and desk drawer, as well as on my bed side table...LOVE THE STUFF
I am awarding the following..........
Stepping On Cheerios
Sippy Cups are not for Starbucks
My Stress
The Balancing Act
Geaux Halls
Country Girl/City Girl
Edenland
Frogs in my Formula
Here Storkey Storkey
Nurse Megan
One Swarmy Mama
Still Living the Dream
The Chipper Librarian
The Cubicle's Backporch
Unexplained X2
I was limited to 15, only 15!!!! Not fair I say not fair at all! I hope that every single one of you ladies is "stylish" to me in your own fabulous way!! (some of you have received this award from others, no need to double dip on your end, just wanted you to know youmade my cut too!)
12 comments:
An award? For us? Awww...shucks!
First, we'd like to thank The Academy...just kidding. Thanks for recognizing us! We'll blog about this and pass on the love later this week. :o)
CG1 & CG2
Hi, my name is Carrie, and I, too, am a chapstick addict. (Seriously)
Thank you for the award, I will do this, you just might have to give me a kick to remember. I have some serious lack of memory.
ah, chapstick. where would i be without you? i too have chapstick shatshed everywhere. i've even turned my boys into chapstick men. everytime they see me put some on, they pucker up & head over so i can grease their smoochers. (aka put chapstick on their lips.)
& thanks for the award sweetie! i promise to pass on the love in my very next post. (i have to figure out how to post the badge thing first...)
Woohoo! Thanks for the recognition, :D
OCD, yeah, I am right there with ya, maybe not with chips, but yeah...
Funny, i read your line about cracking your knuckles and guess what I did? Heheee!
Gray hair, I got my first one (that I found) the DAY my daughter was born. THink it means something? LOL!
Thank you so much, my friend! You rock!
I am addicted to all the Burt's Bee's lip stuff. I have a tube everywhere!
I personally loved your chip OCD! :) Hope to blog myself sometime soon! Hmmmm, 7 things huh?
#4 - No suggestions because I do the same thing!
I also do #5 except that I have to eat the big chips first before the broken chips. Lol!
Thank you for the award (and sweet words on my post) so much! I never get awards!
P.S. What flavor of chapstick? I'm a green variety kind of girl...
Well, thank you very much! It is greatly appreciated!
Ah...gray hair...I call them my glitters...and hate them with a passion!
:D
wow. thank you!
Thanks for the blog love!
Oh my God - your Doritos eating style? HILARIOUS. I laughed out loud - thank you, because I have just been crying. Dave is upstairs and thought I was laughing at him, and said "What? WHAT?" And I'm like, I'M LAUGHING AT THE COMPUTER.
So thank you, computer. For the award, and for making me laugh. XOX
Okay, so I know I'm a, uh, LITTLE late on thanking you for this award, but I totally appreciate it.
Maybe me being an award winner will mean that the fairy blogmother will find me a good internet connection that will reach where we live?
Also, how do you floss & drive? Do you use plackers?
Post a Comment