WTF is with all the spammage I am getting? Seriously I get at least 3-4 Spam comments a day....Do I blog about things that would lead you to believe I am interested in celebrity nude pics? Or Hot young girls? Or Rock hard Cocks?
I do not want to add the security word verification to my comments, but I may have to if blogger can not get these spam messages under control...
PIMA~
4 comments:
What I did was turn on comment moderation. I have it set so I get emailed any comments posted more than 1 day after my post goes up and then I approve them. That way you just disapprove the spam ones and no one ever has to see them. Eventually the spam stops. I haven't seen a spam comment in a really long time.
P.S. But what (straight) woman wouldn't be interested in rock hard cocks?? ;-)
I go through phases too.
I'm certain that today's post will draw all the freaks out :)
but really-- aren't you interested in rock hard cocks? ;)
Post a Comment