treading the waters of life
Since Baby K was so miserable yesterday, I thought I would share a happier times video....(she is feeling much better today...)
My dogs apparently liked this a lot. LOL. They always get excited when they hear kids screaming on the computer.
Man she was really telling a story there!! Too cute!
She was so talkative there! Very cute!!
aww!Ugh. That just made my heart hurt for missing karl.
Your LO is very cute.. I remember you from the WebMd PAL board. I wasn't on there too much but do remember the seeing your blog. Congrats on your sweet LO..
SO cute!!! I love the talking they do. Glad she's feeling better.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
My dogs apparently liked this a lot. LOL. They always get excited when they hear kids screaming on the computer.
Man she was really telling a story there!! Too cute!
She was so talkative there! Very cute!!
aww!
Ugh. That just made my heart hurt for missing karl.
Your LO is very cute.. I remember you from the WebMd PAL board. I wasn't on there too much but do remember the seeing your blog. Congrats on your sweet LO..
SO cute!!! I love the talking they do. Glad she's feeling better.
Post a Comment