April 7, 2009

Call backs...

I have 2 interviews next week. We'll see what they lead to....

7 comments:

To A T said...

Congrats on the interviews! I hope good things come out of them!!

GeekByMarriage said...

Good luck and knock 'em dead!

Melis.sa said...

woot woot! Best of luck!!

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! Hope you can get something that is less stress for you!

Anonymous said...

Wow that was quick!! GOOD LUCK!!

Chele76 said...

Congrats to you... but we are in SO much trouble if you leave :( Durring your entire maternity leave I heard at least once a day 'this would not have happened if K was here' or 'things will be so much better when she is back'

...its unfortunate that the people who need to (and should) recognize you the most are the ones last to do it. So sad.

Carrie Ann said...

Good luck - life is too short to work somewhere where you're not happy and where your boss takes you for granted. I feel your pain - I last worked at a co. where my boss was a horrible bitch and also gave me my first bad review of my life. I just quit one day and never looked back.