April 11, 2009

Video blogging...

Well now...I am trying to find a way to get some of you to come out of the woodwork...(and the rest of you to stay out :))

A couple of weeks ago Nancy did a Video blog. It was very cool, to get to see her, hear her voice, and best of all get to know a few things about her that her readers wanted to know.

So with that, if you have any questions for me, ones that you would like me to answer video a video blog, leave it as a comment on here. I'll wait about a week and compile all the questions...and answer them on video.

It might be fun...might be lame....but it's worth a shot.

4 comments:

Chele76 said...

ooohhh, I might jump on the idea train. choochoo!

Carrie Ann said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. You eased my fears about the IUD - I too want the hormone free copper one. Thanks, I'll have to revisit that option - it seems to be the best one.

Hope baby K's fever goes away!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun idea!

nancy said...

oh god. The video blog. Advice - be dressed when you do it.

Q1 - if you were in some crazy foreign country and the king invited you to the palace for dinner and he served human, would you eat it?

Q2 - why are you so obsessed with lurkers? ~wink~

Q3 - if you could live anywhere, where would it be?

Q4 - coke or pepsi?

Q5 - pizza toppings?

Q6 - dream career?