Question for those of you with children.....do your babies turn themselves 180 degrees at night?
Example...I put Kira down at night with her head on the right end of her crib. When I get up with her in the morning her head is on the left end. At first I thought nothing of it, figuring that T must have moved her in the night, but then I asked him and he said nope. So as this happened nightly for the past week or so, I decided that last night each time I woke up for what ever reason, I would go in and look at her. Sure enough through out the night she slowly turned!
I put her back into "position" at 4:30 am and when we got up at 8:30 she was turned again.
She never turns like this during the daytime when she is laying on the floor. Why does she do it at night?
5 comments:
Yup, Caden does that. I thought it was because the crib was elevated.
Well our crib is not elevated so I guess it is just a baby thing to do. Glad it isn't just my baby doing it!
My daughter did that too :)
Yep! Noah moves all around, and has since he was just a couple months old.
Yep. Most babies I know (mine included) all learned to pivot around their belly when they were first learning movement. :) Pretty funny.
iclw
Post a Comment