April 8, 2009

2 Months old...

**updated-deleted a photo**

Baby K is 2 months old today!


Sadly her Dad does not realize the importance of photo taking....so I only have a couple from early this morning, before I left for work.....



And a couple from yesterday.....I walked into her room around 10pm last night and found her sleeping like this!
And who can resist a super cute baby butt? (I'll be removing this pic soon, but really how could I not share it with you first?)...I deleted this pic now...sorry but baby butts are a perverts dream...I left it up there long enough for most of you to see.

9 comments:

Amanda said...

How cute is she??? Love the butt pic. And I agree...who can resist?

Kim said...

Adorable!! Love the butt pic too cute!

Stefanie Wolfaardt said...

Sweet, she looks adorrable

Jen's Farmily said...

Awww... she's adorable. And the baby butt picture is too cute!

Melis.sa said...

Awww!! So cute!! I know, i always feel weird posting any naked/partially naked pics of my daughter too.

Morgan Owens said...

She gets cuter and cuter every pic I see of her!! She is soo adorable!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! What a sweet little baby butt!! :-)

Carrie Ann said...

Baby K is super cute!! I'm too late for the butt picture but I'm sure she's got a cute fanny :) You have a great blog - especially for a mommy who works!

nancy said...

lol about the baby butt. I'm a baby butt pervert and missed it!