It's raining....its cold....it's raw.....baby K has a low fever....she isn't eating much...having a hard time getting her to sleep longer than 30 mins.....I'm tired....I'm hungry.....I smell a little....not looking forward to Monday already....can't believe Saturday is half way over
P.S. Scroll down a bit....I added a tracker on my blog...now I can see where some of you are coming from. There are still quite a few lurkers out there.....
3 comments:
For some reason, it just says United States when I hop on here. It used to say Hillsboro, OR, I'm not sure why it changed...
I hope the fever passes quickly. And that you get a nap or two in. ANd that time slows down a little :)
Ahh poor baby! Didn't she just have shots? You could try a little tylenol. They told me I could give C .2 (half the smallest dose on the dropper). Hope you and her start feeling better soon!
BTW I am the Fernley NV..
Post a Comment