Until I read the latest update from Danny at Jew Eat Yet .
***The following is very sad and deals with the loss of a child.....***
Please find a few moments to swing over there and send all your prayers, good wishes, vibes to he and his wife Kendall. They have eagerly been awaiting the arrival of their twin boys, Oliver and Charlie who are due this August. Kendall has had a really great pregnancy thus far until this week, she went into labor 15 weeks early.
Despite the best efforts of the hospital staff the boys wanted out, and out they came. Sadly Oliver did not live long in this world and now his brother Charlie, who is under 2lbs, is trying to survive for the both of them.
I know some of you have been there. I have been able to hold your baby in your arms while he or she took their last breath, or when they never were able to take a breath outside of your womb. Being a mother now...I can not imagine the pain this must cause, the emptiness you are left with.....tears are streaming down my face just thinking about it.
Right now Kendall and Danny are living for their surviving baby...please pass a long some of your strength, because I am sure they could use it.
2 comments:
Sending lots of thoughts and prayers their way.
Oh this is SO sad. And it hits close to home for me, with Hunter being due in August as well. That is my fear, going into labor this early. And wondering if my boy would be strong enough to survive. *SHUDDER* I need to stop thinking about that! :-(
I'm going to pray for their little boy, Charlie!!
Post a Comment