April 30, 2009

Not normally this paranoid....

This Swine Flu shit has me completely fucking freaking out! I mean holy shit. How the fuck does a human being get the flu from a god damn pig? Or a bird? This baffles me...the fact that an illness like this can mutate and start moving to different species.


Isn't that how aids began? Via a fucking monkey?


Like I said, I am not normally paranoid about shit like this. And well I really am not worried about me, I am worried about Baby K. I told T that she IS NOT to leave the house. No public places for her for a while. The moment we walk in the door I insist that we must wash our hands.


The school systems in my town are closed down right now, there is a "probable case" in one of the students. The school systems in the next town are closed because a teacher just came back from Mexico City and has become ill with Flu like symptoms. I was at work today and one of our employees came in, she was really fucking tan, and some one commented about her Florida tan...all casually she says "nope not FL, and I don't want to tell you where I was! (hahaha)" I got the hell away from her ASAP. I mean for real people I have a fucking infant at home....keep your GD distance thank you very much!


I need to calm down. This is not my nature. I feel like my sister, she is the one that freaks out about this shit, not me. Is this what happens when you become a parent? Cause this part fucking blows big donkey cock.


(sorry for all the F bombs and shit...I am kind of a wreck (can you tell?))

3 comments:

Jen's Farmily said...

From what I read, it said we don't get the swine flu from pigs, but pigs can get it from us, hence the name.

Anonymous said...

One bit of good news, the cases in Moodus came back negative!

Melis.sa said...

welcome to being a parent :)

this is why i don't trust strangers.