December 2, 2010

More on that subject...

Apparently my last post hurt my father's feelings. I say apparently because he pretty much told me. It was not intended to be hurtful towards him. It was intended to point out an observation that I had at that time. The observation that making excuses for an absent parent, spouse, partner is uncomfortable for all. That it is something I will not do in my marriage. If T can not make it to something moving forward then I expect him to tell the people why, not me to relay the message.

So, here publicly, Dad - I am sorry I hurt your feelings. That was not my intention.

______________________________________________________

Onto another subject...I have been sick in bed for 2 days now. This is the first time I have even attempted to look at anything that gives off light. I have had a terrible migraine and have been unable to keep anything down. I literally spent a full day and a half in bed. From Tuesday around 7:30pm until this morning at 8:00am. Now I am trying out the couch, but the light from outside may be a bit too much for me....

3 comments:

Melis.sa said...

I hope you start feeling better soon! Sounds like a crappy cold :(

Carrie Ann said...

Migraines are the worst!! Stay hydrated! Hope you feel better soon!

Danifred said...

Ugh. Feel better!