December 6, 2010

Words...

Just for my records - Since Thanksgiving we have had word and sound explosion over here! People kept saying "you wait, one day she is just going to start talking" well yup....

Auntie
Uncle
Bob
Mo (Maureen)
Ga Ga (Granny)
A-Z (repeating after us)
Kick
Back
Up
Down
Open
Ho Ho Ho (when asked what Santa Says)
Tights
Pants
Socks

No word combos yet though....

3 comments:

Melis.sa said...

:)

E used to say a lot more words in her crib first thing in the morning and before she fell asleep at night. It sounded like she'd practice them there first and then say them when she was ready.

Carrie Ann said...

What a great list!!! That's actually a lot!! Hope you're feeling better!!

iiri said...

YAY! I'm so glad she is talking for you. I know you were worried, I guess she just wanted to make Mom sweat a little bit?