I sit here at 4am est. typing. I have been awoken multiple times since midnight with mad dashes to the bathroom. Yup, still not feeling well. Although now I am feeling like I may have a fever, however I can't confirm that because my only working thermometer is in Little K's room. And it would be just my luck to go in to get it and have her pop up and want to get out and play.
So instead I have grabbed my bathrobe and headed down to the family room. I am laying in the dark watching Wedding Planners (I cannot believe the way Brides treat these people they have chosen to hire!) and figured I would hop on here...
I count things, like all the time. It is definitely an OCD tendency of mine. While driving into work a few weeks ago I started to compile this list in my head....
100 mins = average time it takes each way to work
19 stop lights
4 stop signs
11 roadways including:
5 state roadways
3 interstates/highways
3 residential roads
2 exit ramps
(Did you know that they have Trojan Vibrators (tri-phoria) commercials on at this time of the morning?)
Well I am going to go get myself a glass of water to ensure I stay hydrated....hope you all have a better Sunday than mine is off to!
3 comments:
Yuck- feel better soon! Thanks for visiting my blog...the work will get done- not sure when or how- but it will!
crud... hope you're on the mend soon!
I hope you're feeling better and managed to at least squeeze in a nap today!
Post a Comment