I've spent quite a bit of time the past few days reflecting on this decade. So much has taken place in my life, in my community, in my country, in my world. Let us reflect together on the things that stand out for me:
- I lost my Father in Law and my Grandmother. Both people I loved dearly. Both people that had huge impacts on my life.
- Our country came under attack and went to war. Changing how I, you, we all will live for the rest of our lives.
- I became a Wife and a Mother.
- I traveled outside of the USA 3 times. Traveled to FL 8 times. Bought 2 new vehicles, a boat and a House.
- We made history in America by electing our first Black President.
- There have been numerous, devastating Fires, Floods, Tsunami's, Tornadoes, and Hurricanes.
- Our American technology saved the lives of 33 trapped miners after 69 days underground. And we were able to watch as every single one of those men were rescued.
- I started my blog(s) and have "met" all of you. Each of you touching my life in your own special way.
There are so many more things, yet these are the ones that seem to stand out for me. As we say goodbye to this decade and hello to another we get to leave the past behind and enter the future with a clean slate.
Never move forward with regrets, only with learning's. Thank you all for being a part of my life over these past 3+ years. Thank you for being a part of my future. Happy New Year to you all, be safe, be happy, be healthy~
Peace~
To see how others are saying goodbye to 2010, or offering up their weekly leftovers, swing over to Danifred's blog Sippy Cups are not for Starbucks.....

1 comment:
It's amazing that you were able to remember so many incredible things. It's also amazing how much can happen and change in such a relatively short amount of time.
Happy New Year, friend!
Post a Comment