December 5, 2010

Actually looking forward to a Monday?

For real. I need to GET OUT of this germ infested house!

I never did go back to sleep this morning. I laid on the couch watching crappy realty TV until the news was finally on. The moment I heard Little K I raced up to get her, I needed company I was SO bored. Had I been feeling better I would have used that free time to go to the gym (my gym is 24/7) but no instead I was couch bound.

We snuggled and watched some "Bob Bob" (sponge bob) and "Elbow" (Sesame St) before getting T up. I decided t brave it and bundled the little one up and she and I headed to Family Swim a couple of towns over. We swam from Noon - 1pm. At first she clung to me for dear life, but after about 15 mins I had her on her belly, holding only her belly, while she was kicking and splashing. I even got her to jump in off the side of the pool! All in all it was a successful outing, and she conked out on the ride home.

**funny thing that happy this morning. I have a tatoo on my right leg. It is a gnome. Apparently Little K has never noticed it before because this morning she saw it and bent over and began talking to the gnome in her gibberish! It was super funny. I managed to capture a picture of her.....

Upon our return to Germ Land I promptly started to disinfect everything I could think of that we have touched over the past 2 weeks. Then I scrubbed both bathrooms. God I hate the bathrooms. The WORST cleaning job ever is tubs and showers.

I have not been into work since last Monday. I am actually looking forward to going in tomorrow. Also after work I am stopping at my girlfriends new house that she just bought. I am dropping off my bin of Maternity clothes for her. She is 19 weeks and still not wearing maternity clothes - BITCH! She will be the 2nd person I lend my clothes to. I am so glad that they are being used by people. That others are not going out and spending tons of $$ on clothes they they will only wear a few months.

So far today I have been feeling ok. Fingers crossed that when I post this and head up to bed I do not have a repeat of last night. I am thinking I may take a half an Ambien so I can at least get 5-6 hours straight of sleep. If I am going to do that I need to head up soon.

2 comments:

Melis.sa said...

Love that K was talking to your gnome!! That's so cute!

That's sweet of you to lend out your maternity clothes! they're such a pain to buy with all the changing the body does.

Hope work is decent today!

Danifred said...

K talking to your gnome is absolutely hilarious!

Hope work went well today!