December 10, 2010

Friday night leftovers....I got nothing



  • I am drained...completely and totally drained.
  • This illness crap is lingering. I get better and Little K gets sick. She gets better and I get sick. Thus far T has been fine. Neither of us have been *really* sick since the stomach bug, which I am fairly certain was a flu. But neither of us have gotten really well either.
  • I can't seem to stop buying stuff. Just stuff. Today I bought Little K a bathrobe. Both T and I are slippers and bathrobe people, and well she needs to be that way too!
  • I have to work tomorrow, yes Saturday. But I am at least doing it from home, and hoping to make it an early day. My sister is coming over at 11 and I am taking off for a few hours to finish up the last of my xmas shopping.
  • I drank twice this week. Your thinking, wow twice, so what. But twice in one week, when I am not on vacation is rare for me. I can't drink the way I used to. I hate that and like it at the same time.
  • The past two days I have been glued to Mason's Journey. Neysa and I are "Feb Mommies" on a message board. I have never met her in person, but her oldest and Little K were born days apart. Her 3 month old is fighting for his life right now. My heart is aching, breaking as they are struggling. Please keep her in your thoughts, and if you pray please say an extra one for Mason.

If you are eager for some juicer, more filling leftovers than I have to offer this week. Please swing over to Sippy Cups are not for Starbucks for some variety~

4 comments:

Sarah said...

From FNL...

Prayers comin for Mason! Keep fighting little man!

I hear you about the drinking thing. Not that I have really drank in the past two years from being pregnant/nursing/pregnant again. I imagine when I'm finally able to, I won't be able to drink like I used to. Which is okay because there is nothing worse than a hangover...throw little ones in to the mix and I imagine that is just soooo great ;)

Melis.sa said...

I hope you and baby K can finally get rid of the bug this weekend.

I keep doing that too! I also bought E a robe from ta.rget last week that she didn't need but it's easier than her dragging a towel on the floor after her shower. And two more games. Which she didn't need.

I'll pop over to your friends blog, it sounds heart breaking!!

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

Visiting from FNL...and now a follower.

I totally understand and can relate with the drained feeling. Shouldn't holidays be the time to relax? I think we have this wrong.

Danifred said...

I hope you are shaking that ick. Funny, I also drank twice this past week. Sometimes, that's just the way it goes, I suppose.