
- I spent my day today volunteering for the United Way Day of Caring. I went to a local children's museum and spent my day painting. I am BEAT! I painted the planetarium walls and the walls and floor of an old storage room that they are turning into an office. While there I roamed the place and determined that Little K is definitely of an age that she would LOVE it, so I bought a year membership (includes me, T, K, MIL and 2 free guests each visit) - which also includes hundreds of museums across the country and several here in the state that we use frequently....here, here, and here! And one we have never been too!
- Several of my co-workers were let go this week, another case of outsourcing our jobs....very sad...and dreading going through it again myself, it is only a matter of time.
- My Mom decided last minute to come up for a visit, she'll be here Wed - Sun next week.
- I am hosting a Surprise 70th party for my MIL in 2 weeks. Of course 95% of her friends RSVP that they are coming...crap. I was hoping that 75% would come.
- Little K is starting a gymnastics program tomorrow. It is called Me and My shadow. A parent participates with the toddlers. It is intended to establish balance, coordination, and stability.
- Have you heard of Earl? Yeah well, he ain't all he was cracked up to be.
Swing over and visit our host
2 comments:
toddler gymnastics? fun fun! iwant to see pics of you & k tumbling :)
museum sounds super cool... looking forward to the boys being into stuff like that. right now they still think the grocery store is super cool. :P
I hope a surprise visit from your Mom is a good thing ;) And Earl made things a little windy for us today, but otherwise, he didn't have much umpf.
Post a Comment