treading the waters of life
She's getting so big!!My daughter used to get naked (diaper on of course) and put on all sorts of things. I love this age!!! I hope her fever is down!
OMG that last picture SLAYS me!! LOL So cute!
She's so cute!!!! Hope she's feeling better
What a cutie! The last is definitely my favorite!
I just love the purple boots and pampers. Poor child has the fashion sence of her grandfather!
love the sprinkler shot. & those rainboots! what fashion sense! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She's getting so big!!
My daughter used to get naked (diaper on of course) and put on all sorts of things.
I love this age!!! I hope her fever is down!
OMG that last picture SLAYS me!! LOL So cute!
She's so cute!!!! Hope she's feeling better
What a cutie! The last is definitely my favorite!
I just love the purple boots and pampers. Poor child has the fashion sence of her grandfather!
love the sprinkler shot. & those rainboots! what fashion sense! :)
Post a Comment