August 24, 2010

10 things you NEVER wanted to know....

  1. I have the "hairy" gene inherited from both of my parents, we'll leave it at that
  2. I can time the start of my menstrual cycle almost to the hour
  3. Just the act of walking into a walmart prompts the need for me to take a shit, seriously
  4. I say hi to everyone at work I pass, and with a smile, because I secretly hope that when they come in one day on a shooting rampage they will pass me by because I was always so friendly
  5. I can not pass a Starbucks without stopping for a beverage
  6. I pass gas *VERY* privately, like in a room, away from others, ALWAYS
  7. The chore of cleaning out the tub drain makes me vomit, so I don't do it
  8. When I itch my ears, I almost always smell my finger (so gross)
  9. Sometimes at night, after Little K is in bed....I continue to watch the Backyardigans and Yo Gabba Gabba
  10. ......well almost 10 things

Can you think of 10 (or less) things that I never wanted to know?

6 comments:

Mollie said...

Walmart does to you what Target does to me.
I LOVE Yo Gabba Gabba.
Going to go see if I can come up with 10.

kate said...

so YOU"RE the stinker in the walmart bathroom!!! :)

i too hate cleaning out the drain, even tho its always my hair. its just gross.

Anonymous said...

You are AWESOME. This post is hilarious! And very enlightening. :-)

Melissa said...

Aww Karianne, this post made me love you even more!

Cheysu said...

I cannot watch Yo Gabba Gabba or Hi-5 or the Fresh Beat Band. Evie can't get through 3 mintues without beggin me to turn it off. The louder the show, the more she runs from it. For us, it's Discovery Channel, Little Bear, Dinosaur Train and Miss Spider. :0 But I have watched Blues Clues without kids. LOL!

Danifred said...

This is so funny, because it's so true. We've all done it, been there!