treading the waters of life
The Itch hit me when Abby was about 2. The Itch only stopped when Evie came home. :)good luck and have fun scratching!
are the negotiations still under way with T?
i get it when i see pictures of E when she was a newborn
I LOVE looking at belly pics. I kept staring at mine right before I got preggo and then when I got that BFP, I looked at them AGAIN. Aaaaahhhh...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
The Itch hit me when Abby was about 2. The Itch only stopped when Evie came home. :)
good luck and have fun scratching!
are the negotiations still under way with T?
i get it when i see pictures of E when she was a newborn
I LOVE looking at belly pics. I kept staring at mine right before I got preggo and then when I got that BFP, I looked at them AGAIN. Aaaaahhhh...
Post a Comment