September 7, 2010

*edited*My two favorite words that contain "oo".......

BOOGERS AND POOP!! Yup that about sums up my house right now!

All three of us are a booger mess and Little K is pooping rabbit turds with just about every diaper. I have a wicked soar throat and T says his is scratchy, poor baby can't tell us if hers hurts!

No one has fevers, so I am fairly certain it is just a late summer/early fall cold. *edit* Scratch that! Little K has a temp of 102.8!! She has never had a temp over 101.5....all of a sudden, out of nowhere ther it was!

I just loathe being sick....but hate her being sick even more.

2 comments:

Melis.sa said...

gah! I hope everyone in the family feels better soon!

iiri said...

~hugs~ I'm sorry.

I totally agree with you, I hate being sick, but my kids being sick is so much much harder:(

Hope you all feel better soon!