- Have you seen the IKEA commercial on HGTV about kitchen styles? Towards the end the couple walk into the picture and the guy slaps the woman's ass. It caught me by surprise when I saw it. Then it was on again and YUP that's what he did. Nothing wrong with it, just not what you normally see in HGTV.
- I took an IPAD workshop at the Apple store today. LAME, an hour I will never get back. It was me and 8 80year olds. No for real, stop laughing. The girl teaching the workshop did NOT know her audience. She was like 10 (ok maybe 21) and talked a mile a minute. The people kept saying "where is the home button?" "how do you double click". I literally had to hold the hand of the lady next to me and help her along the way. My final observation was that I am simply an IPAD wizard.
- I have become addicted to that stupid F*ing Angry Birds game. I swore I would not get involved in the "games" aspect of it, and then T downloaded it and forced me (yes really, like held a gun to my head...well not really) to try it (peer pressure). I have beat 2 of the 3 free versions so far. And am almost done with the 3rd.
- I hate left lane drivers. The ones that don't speed that is.
- Exactly 3 months until I am on vacation in the Cape!
- Still no word on any of my interviews. Jerks
- One of my child hood friends, one of my best actually, is getting married in June. She asked me to be in her wedding. I took a half day off work yesterday and went to try on dresses. After literally 12 dresses I finally decided on this one. Seems like a good cut and fit for my curvy body shape.
- Got K and her friend L's easter baskets all set. No candy in either. They have a many years of candy filled easter ahead of them.
- T's Mom is looking into putting her house on the market. Cleaning it out and sorting through 30+ years of her memories is going to be hard. As much as I want to trash it all (I am not a hoarder at all) I have to keep reminding myself that this is her life, memories, history. I will try really hard to be sensitive to that.
I really do owe a post about K. Tomorrow after we go swimming I will do that...Happy Saturday everyone!
5 comments:
We briefly went in the apple store today to play with ipads...maybe down the line- but not yet for me- 2 year old hands in my house would love it too much I think...
That's crazy you cant do a post from an iPad! All this technology and they're not compatible!!! Well I just discovered posting via email! Handy! Although I'm sure it limits a Loy of fancy stuff!
Maybe those 80years old should not have purchased an Ipad just yet.
I want to see that commercial now, I can always use a good laugh.
I love the dress!
Now I want to trash someone's house...I'm not a hoarder either.
I can't believe that about the iPad...WTF???
So glad there's another blogger as frustrated about this as I am! That is one of the reasons I bought an ipad, so I could BLOG FROM IT!!!!!! hmmm who do we toilet paper? P.S. What are some of your fave apps? Besides Angry Birds of course ;)
Post a Comment