I'm back!!!!! Thanks to Danifred for once again hosting us all......
Just a few things to discuss this week:
It is a damn good thing I fell in love with my kid over the past 2 years cause I'll tell you right now......I would not like her if I met her today. Little shit head.
I started playing words with friends on the ipad....i think i hate it. I am getting my arse kicked in 9 out of 12 games.
Now angry birds on the other hand...i hate it so much i love it!
I called out sick on monday....i wasn't sick
I am drinking and blogging....this could be a problem.
Thanks for the discipline feedback with K. T and I are on the same page, which I know is a plus. We need to hold each other accountable now.
I have tomorrow off (today when you are reading this...so don't worry I wasn't drinking at 8am...) to go tasting food at a couple caterers for my friends wedding...yum I hope they give me wine too!
The weather is FINALLY getting a tad bit warmer here in the North East. It hs seriously been a long winter. I can't wait to go to the beach and sink my toes in the hot sand.
My cat is next to me right now, snoring, and his breath stinks so bad. Good thing I love him.
Do you use diapers? You MUST check out Amazon.com . They have this "subscribe and save" program. I normally pay like $29 for a big box of diapers at wally world, but on S&S I get a bigger box for $28 - 30% = $23 and FREE shipping and automatic delivery. I love amazon. You can get wipes, formula, and all sorts of other kiddo stuff too. You should realy check it out.
Speaking of super cool delivery services. Ever used Alice.com? I am putting in an order tonight For all my normal wally world stuff and will let you know how the price compares.....sometimes I am willing to pay more for convienence.
9 comments:
Stopping over from FNL and boy amd I glad I stopped you crack me up number one...
have fun at the food tasting and can I come with LOL
And thanks for the diaper I ideas because I will be buying them for another 3 years at least.
Happy Friday
Popping in from FNL...
I loved your comment about the 2 year old...mine turns 2 next month and I look at her in amazement some days because I have NO idea what the heck happened!! She used to be so sweet!
Wow, I had no idea Amazon had such cheap diapers, I'm gonna check it out!
And dont feel bad...Hunter has been a little shit head lately too. Ugh.
i loved amazon for dipes before we went cloth! hope alice works out as well.
sorry K is being such a butt. i think it's a required part of being 2. good times!
the sickies are all now crying. figures they wait til i have a minute to sit. :P
I DID check the time when you said you were drinking...hysterical!
We love subscribe and save!!!
Calling out sick and not being sick is awesomeness!
I recently discovered the amazon mom (you do that too right?) and the subscribe and save! OMG, why haven't I done this for the last 4 years??? Maybe they didn't do it with my first, but I'm so glad I at least discovered it now! LOVE Amazon! Plus, 2 day shipping benefits on other orders are rather nice! :)
I never got to respond on your last post so I will here. I posted a post VERY similar to this on my blog last week I think it was, I am literally 100% in your boat right now and know how you feel. Lately, Mason has been just plain awful and I have found myself getting very snappy with him and everyone. I feel like you do, and wonder what the heck am I doing wrong? A friend of mine was in from out of state and we had lunch oneday and I was just SO embarassed for how he acted but mostly not being able to control it. I hate to say it, but I was so tempted to whoop his little ass in front of everyone in the restaurant..he was got taken to the bathroom and did get one. And ya know what? IT WORKED. I know I will be judged for spanking his butt every once in awhile when he really needs it, but it works!
Anyways, I know they are just in their terrible twos and we are in fact great mommies! :)
Ok this post lol...I hated WWF at first too but now I'm so addicted, once you get used to it gets better. I also have a love/hate relationship with Angry Birds!
The food tasting was one of my favorite parts of planning my wedding. Yum, yum!
And horray for a day off of work, just because :)
Your secret is safe with me.
Oh, and I just had two drinks this evening. Felt wonderful!
Post a Comment