Ok people, here it is a few minutes after 9am and my Husband, my Child and my Feline are all still snuggled all warm in their beds SOUND ASLEEP!
K woke up around 8am, I let her be for a few minutes and then went in to get her. I realized that her changing table cover was in the dryer, so gave her a book and told her I would be right back. When I returned she was laying back down. I got her up changed her diaper and she proceeded to fall back to sleep on the changing table! With a dry diaper, and warm socks placed on her feet, she is back in the crib sleeping soundly.
Me on the other hand...I was up at 5:15 and at the gym by 5:45. Ran 3.25 miles, did some post run stretches and returned home to shower and boil some eggs before beginning my work day. I think I am going to attempt the early morning work outs again. Especially in the summer, nothing is better than getting the work out done early, before the temps reach 90 by 8am. So we will see.
I have a physical scheduled for June 14th. My goal, my aspiration, is to be 12lbs lighter by then. 12 lbs in 2 months, I should not have any issues with that, as long as I stick with the gym and eating right. The last time I weighed myself was around 2 weeks ago and I was down 4lbs this morning, so hopefully it is a trend!
4 comments:
Nice job working out!!! :)
I can't get up that early to workout, but I do prefer going in the mornings.
You are my hero geting up that early to work out! Good for you!!
Good for you, Mama! And kudos, I can't get out of bed to save my life in the mornings.
Post a Comment