April 13, 2011

Is it Friday yet?

Hump day sure has taken it's sweet ass time getting here this week and I feel like I have a bunch of random shit to get out....kind of a mid week leftovers

  • I go through these phases at work....where one week my calendar is pretty clear, and then all of a sudden I am slammed with 100lbs of shit to shove into a 5lb bag. This week would be the latter. Not only am I way over my head busy (I worked a 14 hr day yesterday,10 today), but to make it all the better, my boss keeps going on and on about how bored he is. Whawhat!!!! While I really do like my boss a lot, I have also wanted to stab him in the neck with my plastic fork numerous times the past couple weeks. I think that once I hit Friday I should slow down slightly, but in the meantime he'd better shut the F*ck up.

  • The weather has been so cold and rainy too. This just makes the days drag longer. I just want to feel warm again.

  • T is escorting me to a party on Saturday night. I can't wait! He never goes anywhere with me (he doesn't really do crowds well) and now two weekends in a row we are having dates! Last weekend we went to a girlfriends play and didn't have a chance to go out for diner before hand. Not this weekend though. K is heading to Granny's at nap time and Mommy and Daddy will be enjoying a nice, very grown up, dinner.

  • I painted K's toe nails tonight. They are really little! She walked around afterwards saying "mommy, look! My piggies are pink!". So stinkin cute. Now if it would warm up she could wear flip flops!

  • Speaking of cute things, one of the new things she does, if you have some thing for her and you let her know, "hey k, mommy got you some new paints" she says "who me? Oh thanks".

  • Yo gabba gabba in HD is pretty sweet.

  • People simply do not know how to drive in the rain. It makes me so angry, i just want to ride their asses to make them freak out! Nah.

  • I feel so fat,yet I am just too tired to go to the gym at 9 when K goes to bed. I am loving her staying up later, but just can't motivate to exercise.


  • I recently gave away the majority of K's baby clothes up to 18mos. I cried the whole time I sorted through them. I decided to go ahead and let go. Others can use them and I am so happy to be able to share, it is just sad that she won't wear any of them again. I did keep some of my favorites and am going to have a quilt made of her clothes.

2 comments:

kate said...

bullet points in response :)
- work stinks!
- i love hearing all the new things K is saying. so stinking cute it's not funny!
- i too hate people who cannot drive in the rain, bc they get in crashes, forcing my hubs to hang out on the side of the road to help the morons while other morons speed by making no attempt to slow down for the cop on the side of the road. morons! :P
- you are not fat, & soon it will be so nice you can just take K outside to play & count that as exercise.
- & as one of the recipients of K's clothes, i wanted to say again how grateful we are for them. Em dresses in K-clothes almost every day now, & they are adorable, well-loved & much appreciated.
((hugs)) to you, & thank you!

Danifred said...

I recently went through Bean's closet, pulling out everything that was too small. I sobbed. You are not alone.