April 28, 2011

Making her momma proud....

This week my sweet little K has been talking up a storm! Full sentences, very legible, and words used in the correct manner. Some of my favorites.....
  • Salamander
  • Sleep at home in my bed
  • Dick
  • Crap
  • Her name(!)
  • Oh no mommy, booboo down there (pointing at my lady parts as I demonstrated peepee on the potty)

Yes very interesting use of language in our home this week. What lessons have I learned from this......don't call T a dick in front of her anymore, stop saying oh crap, and hide my "booboo" when demonstrating peepee on the potty.....

5 comments:

Carrie27 said...

Bwahahaha! We do a lot of spelling around her, I'm screwed when they learn how to spell, though.

Morgan Owens said...

LOL this one cracked me up, love it! Mason says the darndest things too!

Anonymous said...

HA HA!! What a silly girl. :-)

Rebecca said...

Haha...I love calling people a dick. It's the best.

Danifred said...

So awesome- both dick and crap rock!