treading the waters of life
So fun! I am debating getting an ipad- but think that my 2 year old might try to enjoy it too!
Fun! Are those pics from a particular app?
good times!has little k figured it out yet?
LOL! Love the pics! :)
Fun! You are making me want one :-)
My MIL LOVES her ipad! Your pics are hilarious, silly girl. ;-)
omg...that last one??? Love it!My sister just got one today for her bday...I'm so jealous.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
So fun! I am debating getting an ipad- but think that my 2 year old might try to enjoy it too!
Fun! Are those pics from a particular app?
good times!
has little k figured it out yet?
LOL! Love the pics! :)
Fun! You are making me want one :-)
My MIL LOVES her ipad! Your pics are hilarious, silly girl. ;-)
omg...that last one??? Love it!
My sister just got one today for her bday...I'm so jealous.
Post a Comment