Luckily Danifred's posts are a reminder to me to use up my left overs for the week. I already did a mid week leftovers of sorts, but here are a few more things....
- I have started carrying a note pad and pen with me at all times. It seems like lately I can not remember a damn thing. So I right it down, and then I lose the frigin paper!
- Which brings me to next point, I am losing shit left and right. I lost my wallet last Saturday, only for about 2 hours, and don't worry it was lost in my car, but I looked through the car. I finally gave up looking and came home, asked T to take one last look before I called to cancel my cards, and he literally opened the door and said "is this the wallet you are looking for". Mothafugger
- Called to refill a couple of my scripts yesterday, only to have them say I had to come in for an appointment before they wold refill. So at 7am I was in the Dr.s office today.....for a 6 minute appointment! Seriously, you could not ask me those 4 questions over the phone? No of course not, you wanted my $30 copay.....oh yeah they also told me I need a physical in a month. So again, you could not ask me what you needed to over the phone, fill me a 30 day script and SEE me (and collect my copay) at my physical.
- My cat has seriously stinky breath.
- Can't wait to go out with T tomorrow night! We may skip a fancy dinner out and do wings and beer instead...but it sounds perfect to me.
- I haven't watched soaps in over 4 years, but I heard today that AMC and OLTL are being canceled. That makes me sad. I grew up watching them (and GH). I watched every single day for over 20 years. Canceling these iconic shows for more crappy talk and cooking shows? That just sucks.
- Real housewives NYC started again. I missed the first episode, but loved the drama in episode 2. They are such bitches. God I wish they were my friends. Lol
5 comments:
I have a notepad that I use every single day of my life. It has everything and then some in it. Once I write it down, I just feel better.
I'm watching Real Housewives NYC this season too. Train wrecks, all of them.
I watch every Real Housewives show, yes, I have problems. Hahaha!
I used to watch AMC too, very odd that they are getting rid of it.
I stopped using paper and pens and now just use the notes section on my phone.
I've been on and off for years with the soaps (but more recently ON) and I'm SO, SO sad to hear about AMC and OLTL. I really only watch OLTL now but knowing I've GROWN UP with these shows (and that they've been on for 30 years!) blows my mind...and they are going to take them off the air for freakin' TALK shows? (one a stupid cooking show no less that I can watch any cooking show I want on Food Network???)
I meant FOURTY years! ;-/
Why is your text showing up BLACK to me? I had to highlight it to read it...that means I'm really committed to reading, huh?
I hate stinky cat breath...actually I hate stinky breath at all.
I love the Housewives, but I wouldn't want to be friends with them...I'd destroy them. That Alex chick is NUTS!!!
Post a Comment