March 19, 2011

Friday night Left overs...the day late and struggling version

I am a day late for FNLO, sorry but my weekdays have been super long with no time to blog in the evenings.

  • I just know know where to start, what to write...I don't know who is reading this blog these days - what family/irl friends. I am struggling with what to say on here vs. my other (more private) blog.
  • While I try not to be "too personal" on here, a lot of what is happening with me is personal.
  • I had, what I thought, was a really great couple of interviews this week. The job would be a bit of a lateral, non challenging, role. But it would be one that I could really use right now.
  • I am committed to registering for a few classes. I need to complete my degree.
  • I really want another child, it is kind of hurting me all over
  • We (K and I) had a super busy day, woke up late, went to a Mom's group meetup for a few hours, had my hair done, and then did a dinner/play date with a friend of mine that has 2 kids. At this dinner she told me that she recently had a miscarriage at 11 weeks. It broke my heart on multiple levels...she should not have another child. She had major health issues while carrying her 2nd, she has had no income for many years, she has a partner that does not contribute to the child rearing, and they live in a VERY small home. I listened to her, I consoled her the best I could, I hugged her, and I let her know I would always be available to listen to her if she needed someone to talk to.....but I walked away feeling more empty. I hate this feeling.
  • Spring will be here in 2 days.
  • The weather this past couple days has been AMAZING! In the high 60's, Sunny, no wind, just lovely.
  • I've drank way too much wine tonight
  • I still haven't ordered an IPAD. The wait time for delivery is 6 weeks now, I figure I might as well wait until I can get one at the Apple store.
  • We are talking about our will. Do you have one? We are really struggling with who to leave K to if we were both to die. No one meets our requirements.

Thanks to Danifred for hosting FNLO's from the road this week~

7 comments:

Melis.sa said...

((HUG))

I'm still here :) Glad you had a fun day!

Morgan Owens said...

(hugs)
I missed your blog :)

kate said...

i still read! & i would liketo keep up with the other blog, if yuo're still doing it. it's not showing up for me in my reader so i thought you had abandoned it.

& ((hugs)) on alot of those bullet points tonight... actually, extra ((hugs)), just because.

we don't have a will yet, but we should. i'm 99.9% sure that the kids would go to my parents. but honestly, i don't like to think about it....

Rebecca said...

Haha...you drank too much wine...seems like a theme weekend!

I had no idea you had another blog...or did I? I get blog-confused really easily.

We need a will...bad. I'm with you. No one is good enough.

Danifred said...

We don't have a will, but we need one badly. I do have a typed document (somewhere) that specifies what our wishes are for our girls.

This wanting for another child business sucks. It sucked with one, it sucked with two and it still sucks with three. Just know that you are not alone.

Michelle said...

Sending you big big hugs from my end too!!!

And I totally hear ya on the will thing! OMG, that's sooo huge, ya know. (I know you know)! We finally HAD to do it when we went to Mexico last year, but still, ah, you're right, no one is good enough when it comes down to it!!

Carrie27 said...

Hubby and I just talked about a will. Hubby has one, me, nope. We don't have the ideal set of people to leave the monkeys to, and it sucks.