March 23, 2011

Our worst fear...their worst reality

A few weeks back I linked to Kellie's blog. Her 3 month old daughter Maddie, sadly, passed away unexpectedly. Kellie has been sharing her grieving and healing process via her blog. While it is so difficult to read her entries, I do read every one (As Kate put it - If she is strong enough to write about it, then I can be strong enough to read it). Her loss has made me cherish every moment with K, so much more than I had been.

Kellie and another blogger and angel Mommy, Lisa are participating in Spring for SIDS. If you have ever wondered how you could support a fellow woman, who has struggled with a loss of their child, here is a way. Please consider linking to Kellie and Lisa donation page "Team M" and contribute to a cause that is one of most parents worst fears, and these ladies reality.

3 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

That is awful, my prayers go to the family. My heart can't even fathom what it would be like to lose a child.

Danifred said...

So sad. So terribly heartbreaking.

kate said...

maybe i'm not strong enough to read her blog after all... i just did & now i'm bawling.
thank you for spreading awareness of their cause! i'll link as well. (i just have to figure out how to link again...)