..of Big Love is tonight. So sad.
I don't watch much TV, but Sunday night TV is for me~ I seem to always gravitate to one (or more) of the paid channels Sunday night shows....it started with HBO's OZ, then The Soprano's, Six Feet Under and over to Showtime's Dexter, Nurse Jackie, and now Shameless, back to HBO's Big Love. I am sure there have been others too....for a while there was a great show on BBC America, it was called The Mistresses. It only ran for one season, a shame really cause it was great. Also on BBC I like Gavin and Stacey and the In Betweeners.....
Shit, it seems like I do watch a lot, but I really don't. These have been spread out over a dozen years or more. The problem is that every time one ends I get into another and can never bring myself to cancel the paid channels. We would save close to a $100 a month if I did....
Cable is always one of those things that I know we can live without, but just don't want to.
Do you have any all time favorite TV series?
3 comments:
I watch way too much trash. Well, I DVR it and then listen to it while I do other things.
I hate to admit it, but I DVR Days of Our Lives every day and listen to it while I make dinner every night. Yep, I'm a loser like that :)
Mine is pathetic...The Bachelor/Bachelorette! Yup, sad, right? Because I'm a sucker for that stuff, even when I know it almost never works out for them in the long run!
I watch all kinds of crap. Big Love is something I started watching about 2-3 years ago.
Post a Comment