
- I have to work tomorrow so it doesn't feel like much of a Friday.
- K is coming to work with me though! As soon as I am done we are heading here. I hope it has some fun stuff for her age and is not too "old" for her.
- I made THE WORST dinner tonight, I won't even give you details other than the fact that T had to go get himself a pizza.
- I've mentioned before how I need a new car right? I have had my heart set on a CRV or a Santa Fe. But after I spent $60 on gas yesterday and am already down 1/2 tank (in an accord) I have decided to look at economy vehicles instead. Better on gas. If Hybrids weren't so damn expensive (and had sunroofs) I would go that route. But now I am thinking 2012 Civic or 2012 Matrix.
- Gas here is up to 3.79 - what is it where you are?
- I ran 3X's this week! 4, 2.5, & 3.6 miles! My shins really hurt after the 4 mile run which is why I stopped the next time at 2.5. I rested a day and was able to make it 3.6. I made sure to stretch for an extended period afterward, it seemed to help.
- I have a new addiction to Starbucks (Tazo) Refresh tea. I love how it makes me feel like I am drinking vicks vapo rub...Mmmm love vicks vapo rub....
- We received our compensation statements at work this week. I was *very* please with my bonus. Best one I have ever received. It will cover the majority of my credit card debt. I have a lot of debt....
- I washed the same load of towels 3x's this week. Each time I forgot about them for a day and they got stinky so I had to wash them again...guess what? They are still in the washer. Guess it will be 4X's! DOH!
- I am toying with buying an IPAD. Mainly for me to goof around on at night, but also for all the apps K can play with. One of T's Aunt's has one and K is a pro at operating it (she operates my sister's Iphone too). I have no experience with tablets though. If you do, share your opinions please...
Thanks to Danifred to once again serving up some leftovers (lord knows my family needed em' tonight!)
3 comments:
My husband hates the smell of Vicks. Me and the kids use it whenever we are sick and he about gags. Hahaha!
We all have flops in the kitchen, especially when trying out new recipes you just don't know how they will taste until you make them. Nothing wrong with pizza!
Way to go on the runs, I am desperately wanting to get back into running, it's been a couple weeks and nothing regular for a while.
Ipad - think they are awesome, just don't want to spend the money on them, especially when I'm not working in order to really have a need for one.
i want an ipad.
i want to know what you cooked since i recently sent you recipes, right?
that towel thing sucks...i've done that more times than i care to admit!
love the civic, btw.
I am famous for leaving loads of laundry in the washer until they stink. Ugh. Like we don't have enough to do!
I don't own an iPad, but all my experiences with them have been just awesome!
Post a Comment