
- Fun fact about the FNLO's, I never read any of the other contributors leftovers until after I write mine. I find it kind of bizarre how some weeks many of us live the same life in different areas of the world.
- I had a long week at work this week. A lot of shit broke/went wrong/went to hell and apparently I am the fix-it-all master. Which is funny cause I fix nothing. I simply direct others to fix it. But this week, it seemed like all I did was tell people what to do. I hate that.
- I had hoped to leave work around 3 today to go check out the IPAD lines, but did not get out till nearly 6. I swung by the mall and laughed as the scene. Literally 500 or more people in a line, roped lines, swinging around the bends of the mall halls. F* that. I can wait. I did however have the chance to go into the Apple store and play around on it. It is most definitely thinner and lighter, and I love the face time feature. My Mom doesn't have face time, but she does have skype. K could skype with her with the new IPAD since it has cameras. I think I'll wait a few days and hear people's reviews as they begin playing around.
- I have a 3 day weekend! WOOT HOOT!
- Daylight Savings is this weekend. We are having a party in it's honour. We used to have, for literally 10 years or more, daylight savings party twice a year religiously. We stopped about 4 years ago when we bought our house, got pregnant, had an infant. T mentioned a few weeks back that he wanted to have one again, and how convenient that it will turn my birthday during the party!
- I am generally a big birthday person, but this year, the number is hitting me. I am leaving my early 30's and entering what I consider my mid 30's. 34. 34. 34.
- I met and have been with T since I was 17. HALF MY LIFE.
- I received 2 gifts so far....both wine (hmmm maybe I should worry about this?). My MIL bought my a whole case of Sterling Vineyard's 2004 Merlot and my team bought me a nice bottle (I forget the name) of Cabernet and a Starbucks card....those boys, they know me well!
- More interviews lined up next week. Seriously I am so sick of interviewing.
- Spring is in 8 more days! Please hurry~
Thanks to Danifred for always finding space on her overflowing plate to host leftovers~
5 comments:
I'm so ready for spring.
I've never heard of a daylight savings party - what do you do?
Stopping by from FNL :) You're right- sounds like many of us had a similar week...lots of chaos with my work too and many times asking my team to go fix this or that. Enjoy your long weekend!
A daylight saving party sounds awesome. It's unfortunate we can't just skip the whole changing of the clocks thing. Ugh.
Happy almost birthday! I'm on the other side of 35 and I've started dreading every year. I am not looking forward to the big 4-0
Wait til you get on the "wrong side of 30" as Husband calls it...he's sweet, huh?
What do you do to celebrate the Daylight Savings Nightmare? I'm curious! Plus, any reason to throw a party sounds good to me!
I'm finally blogging again and can't wait to start reading yours again :)
Post a Comment