March 6, 2011

Sunday Senses....


  • Sight: K climbing on the side table and family room chair. Her face distorting because she is trying to poop. Sesame street on the TV (the one where Maria's Mom comes to visit)
  • Taste: Freshly brewed, fair trade, Cafe Estima coffee
  • Smell: Nothing. My new coffee maker does not exude the scent of coffee, and I am yet to cook anything. Looking forward to smelling a roast chicken dinner cooking in a couple hours though!
  • Touch: My awesome bathrobe wrapped around my body making me feel warm and relaxed.
  • Hear: Elmo telling Mr. Noodle how o brush his teeth. K grunting while trying to poop. The washing machine (no it's not the towels again!)

I look forward to this post each Sunday, actually wake up thinking about what time of the day I will do it. Thanks to Rebecca for "sensing" the need to be more aware....

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Haha...poop face is classic!

Mr. Noodle...we haven't seen him in a while!

Hope you have a great Sunday! I think I'm doing my sense later on!

Rebecca said...

Does that mean I don't have any sense now? Probably!!!

Carrie27 said...

How can they know they are going poop, but won't just go to the potty to do it? I want this diaper phase over with!

Danifred said...

You totally cracked me up with the pooping :)

kate said...

i love that poop made it into this post twice! way to GO, baby K!