July 10, 2009

I am OFFICIALLY on vacation!

Finally....I need this vacation terribly. I am out of work for 6 business days..but 10 days total when I include weekends.



I don't have much relaxation planned...lots of plans squeezed in...


Today I have my annual OB appt (joy!) and lunch with my bestie..Then heading to a local fair tonight. One of our friends bands is playing there and another friend is running in the road race.

Tomorrow, stating my day off early with the parade in the town above (the festival is a 3 day event) then off to a party at a friends house. My friends from CA are back! And this time they have their kids. Going to take Baby K over there for a few hours during the day. They are planning on partying at night too....but think I am going to pass.

Sunday...no plans set in stone yet, but 3 different options whirling around....

Monday/Tuesday, I am hoping for the beach both days....we'll see

Wednesday/Thursday, T and I are taking Baby K to NH. My Aunt is renting a house on a Lake and we;ll go up for a couple days.

Friday, maybe gonna hit up one of my friends from work...she'll be on vacation and staying at her sisters house on a nearby lake.

Saturday....again nothing in stone, but 3 options.....**note this is also one of those days that I would normally work on a Saturday-But I am NOT!**

Sunday...be depressed because I am returning to work.

We'll see how much of this I actually do. Cause when it comes right down to it...all I want to do is play with Baby K.

2 comments:

Melis.sa said...

I hope that you have a lovely vacation and that you get to relax a little with baby K. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, girl, you have a busy (but fun-sounding!) vaca week planned! I hope you get beautiful weather for your outdoors plans. :-)