July 25, 2009

Conferences and coctails....

So have you all heard about this Blogher conference? It's a conference for bloggers..you know like you and me, as well as lots of bloggers that make money doing it.

The 09 Blogher was this past weekend in Chicago. But they have posted the 2010 dates and location.....NYC 8/6/10 and 8/7/10. I had never thought about it...I ready about the 09 conference and it never crossed my mind...

But maybe...just maybe...I would love to meet in real life..Nancy, Kate, Stacie, Morgan, Kari, Caragh, Kim, Krystle, Elana....just to name a few...sadly I don't think I'd get to meet One Swarmy Mama she's made it pretty well known that she is not a fan of Blogher.

So my question to you all....anyone interested (seriously) in going? I would book the room when they open, but would want to split it with someone. I would totally plan a get together, drinks, breakfast, party in my room....whatever...So????

5 comments:

Elana Kahn said...

If it's in NYC, I would totally go. My only issue is the Sabbath, so I might only be able to come for one day of two. But either way it would be a blast!

Anonymous said...

:P

Well, I was equally snarky about it last year so now I admit....I partly stay away because I'm sure I'd get more than my fair share of stink eyes.

Krystle said...

Awww, I would love to meet you too!

NYC is questionnable for me too... I'm really thinking about it!

Kate said...

i would love to meet you guys!! :)
whats the conference like tho? why do so many seem to have the ick about it? just curious....

nancy said...

I would love to go. But with no job, I don't know what to really answer now.

Ugh.