...seriously. I am considering a new career. I am thinking about Mortuary Science...you know....dead people......I found a local school, I found he costs, I found the upcoming class schedule, there is an open house there tomorrow...now I need to find the money and the time......
Not sure if I have it in me to work full time, be a Mommy, AND go to school.....but I really need to find something new to do with myself, and well if you think about it...everyone has to die. There is no escaping it....
5 comments:
wow that seems like an amazingly brave thing to do.
I know someone who went through a program. Unfortunatly she has not persued a career in it.
Good luck!
go for it!!! i think it actually could be an oddly peaceful job...
Go for it - anything's got to be better/more fulfilling! Remind me to email you tomorrow - we have worked with someone in the field - he might be able to give advice, or potential job prospects.
oooo. Let's both do it!
heh.
Fucking work.
I'm so bitter.
Post a Comment