October 29, 2007

All you need is love...

The past two weeks have been very busy, but in a really nice way.


My friend and his wife have been here from CA....and I am happy to say that now she is my friend from CA. It's funny, we've met several times before, talked on line and on the phone as well, but this visit was different, we actually hung out, just the two of us and it was nice to get to know her. I look forward to future gatherings.


The wedding we attended this weekend was fantastic! So good to be with friends that I don't get to spend much time with. There were people there that I haven't seen since High School. As per usual at great weddings, I drank a lot, danced a lot and took WAY TOO MANY pictures!! Some odd things occurred during this evening as well.....we saw a real life female Harry Potter....a woman lost her pants and underwear in the woods (**note she was NOT a guest at the wedding)...Harry Potter was drunk......




I spent Sunday nursing a bit of a headache and blowing leaves (not the best hang over cure)....7 long hours of blowing leaves! Home ownership is hard! Mow the lawn..the grass grows back. Blow the leaves...more fall from the trees. Unpack a room...take the empty boxes to the dump. on and on and on! But I like it. It is a nice way to be really busy.

No comments: