July 28, 2009

New Videos...

It's been a while since I've posted some videos of Baby K. She is doing new things or getting better at old things with each day...

Here she is just today...she finally started jumping in the jumper. Up until now she would just kind of sit there and swing a little.





Here she is from Sunday. She is getting to the point where she get s super frustrated when she can't get to something..I think her restrictions are not going to last much longer...



And here she is getting excited because the cat has entered the room!

2 comments:

Morgan Owens said...

She is so darn adorable..I just want to kiss her little cheeckers! She looks like she is having a blast in her jumper..Mason loves his too but all the doorways in my house aren't wide enough to hang it in so when I put him in it he bumps his head on the wall and gets a boo boo! :(

p.s.- Love the rug under your table, so my style! :)

Melis.sa said...

her little legs can move! Just wait until she figures it out, she's going to be flying all over the place!!