July 3, 2009

Sitting unsupported...

Baby K has begun to sit unsupported. Only for a few seconds..but it is still exciting for us.

I have a really hard time filming it since I need to be there for when she gives out..but here is an attempt while we were sitting on the couch during a thunderstorm today...


4 comments:

Kate said...

so cute! way to go baby K!
& its so funny how all moms sound alike... there must be a universal baby language :)

Morgan Owens said...

YAY Baby K!! Mason is ALLMOOOSST there too, he's working on it! But he gets kind of top heavy and falls head first forward LOL!

Caz said...

Congrats to baby K on her awesome milestone.
I think you did a great job filming

Amanda said...

Noah started sitting like that right at 5 months...and was crawling around 6 so get ready! She is soon to be very mobile ready or not :)