I have been nervous about taking baby K to the beach. Not sure why I am nervous but I am. So today was finally a completely perfect day, great breeze, lots of sun, just fantastic, so I decided to have a trial run at my local lake. I live literally under 2 miles from our town beach and figured if it was not a good experience I could quickly pack her up and get home......
It wound up being pretty successful...we got a nap in, a diaper change, a feeding and some play time..about 3 hours spent there. I think I am going to try to ocean next week when I am on vacation....




4 comments:
She is soo cute! She looks like she had a good time! Mason swam for the first time this weekend and he ~loved~ it! He is officially my little water boy!
Adorable.
So glad you had a great time.
Hopefully she will be a water/beach babe like you.
glad that it went so well and that you got to spend a few hours there!
Yay! She is an adorable "beach bum" already! :-)
Post a Comment